Bumba Bumba Lu - Birthday Cake










My little girl had a birthday recently and requested a Bumba themed cake. Bumba is a clown from the Belgium network - Studio 100. The kids really like this little clown. I was happy to make the cake - it was easy and turned out really nice. I used the recipe from The Church Cook - Pumpkin spice layer cake with cream cheese buttercream frosting and it was delicious. I just colored some of the frosting the colors I needed and added extra powdered sugar and cornstarch until it was a consistency in which I could roll it up into a ball for the nose, or flatten it out and make shapes like the star-shaped hair, eyes, mouth, dots, and hearts.










Comments

Sonya said…
Aaww..Happy Birthday to your daughter and great job on the cake!

Popular posts from this blog

The cook book for your toddler - Het kookboek voor je peuter

The BEST REAL Peanut Butter Cookies

Baby Name: Kenobi (boy)